Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fashionista Baby

Bear turned seven months yesterday so we took some pictures to celebrate. I also started school this week and needed a little something to help me unwind. What better way then a little dress up with he baby. I thought these pictures were absolutely hilarious. I know Bear is probably going to be just a little upset when he realizes that I have not only dressed him up in women's sunglasses and taken pictures, but posted them on the blog for everyone to see! I definitely think I had a harder time adjusting to our change of schedule. Bear really could have cared less. He really loved hanging out with his Grandma Chooks and Danielle and Owen. Gma Chooks must have worn him out cause he took a good nap when he came home from her house : )

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oooh Barrett, I like it! Looking good. Glad to hear that the week went ok for Bear, take advantage of these pictures while you can, before he is old enough to refuse!