Thursday, September 6, 2007

Rubber Ducky

Barrett really loves this rubber ducky. It is his absolute favorite bath toy.
When he is really excited he just shoves it in his face like this:
He also makes some really great snorting noises.
"What, what you talking about. Just chewing on this ducky here. Thinking about giving it a little washing with this washcloth".
Yeah, that's right. I got myself a little yellow rubber friend.
On a side note, Barrett has acquired his very first cold. It was inevitable I know, but still. It was quickly passed on to me and now Kimball is thinking he caught it too. To pass along the germs is to say "I love you."

I realize I may be a bit cheesy and delirious right now, but I am after all, loaded up on cold medicine :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen said...

He is so cute. Bella does the same thing with one of her bath toys, you'd think it was a binky or something the way she carries in her mouth. So sorry to hear that you all have colds, that is no fun. Hope everyone starts feeling better soon!

Jen said...

PS sorry I always talk about Bella in my comments, it's just that they remind me soooo much of each other! It cracks me up.