Monday, August 6, 2007

Hanging out, being cool


All smiles for this guy! We just got back from his 6 month doctor appointment and I am very happy to report that he did not cry during or after his shots... I think I have a little toughie here. Instead of being off the charts in weight, he is now off the charts in height! Bear is 29 inches long, 22.1 pounds, and his head is a whopping 18 1/4 inches. He is 97th percentile in both weight and head circumference so he is pretty darn close to being off the charts. Just a big, happy, smiley guy.

We have made quite a bit of progress on the floors. We are pretty much done (sans kitchen) except for the transition pieces and the moulding, which we have restained and will hopefully put up tonight. I am so excited to get our house back in order

Part of dining room and entry
Dining room

Front room

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love the slide show, he has such a cute personality. Your floors look great, it changes the whole look of your house, I like it.

Alicia L. said...

Wow! Love the floors. What a great look. You guys have been busy! Didn't realize what a big project you were doing. Bear is adorable, as always!