Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tagged

Jen tagged me so now I have to tell you 7 things you don't know about me, then I guess I have to come up with 7 more people to tag... hmmm... I don't know that many bloggers.

1. I like to read true crime and multiple personality novels.
2. I have half of an MBA.
3. It took me 7 long years to get my bachelor's degree.
4. I worry about Barrett every second he is out of my sight.
5. I would love to learn photography.
6. My mom is one of my best friends.
7. I only like to cuddle on my terms. I hate to cuddle in bed, leave me alone so I can sleep.

Ok, so 7 people to tag: (If you don't have a blog, you can post it in the comments section). Nanette, Alicia, Stephanie W., Mom, Chooks, Danielle, Ben

Will update with some pictures soon, promise.

1 comment:

Jen said...

It turns out we have a lot in common. I am also 1,4,5,6.