Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Six Month Portraits

Here are Bear's 6 month portaits. I had a really hard time picking out which ones to print because they were all so cute....







So, I am really sad because I go back to school next Tuesday... I am going to miss the little guy. But I am also really excited because I will be getting adult interaction AND I am almost done with school. It will be so nice to finish and actually get a teaching job! I know he will be in good hands while I am away. My friend Danielle is going to watch him on Tuesdays and Grandma Chooks is going to watch him on Thursdays. It is only two days a week, but they are long days and the only other time I was away from him for an extended period is when I had surgery... and I was unconcious half the time.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, that is a hard call...All of those pictures are so great that it is hard to select just one. What a happy little cutie. Thanks for sharing all those pictures with us all...love everyone of them. Squeese those cheeks!
Love, G'ma Chooks

Jen said...

I love his 6 month pics! He is so adorable. That is awesome that you get to finish school, you will be so glad when you are done and even though you and Barrett will miss each other, he won't remember it when he is older. He will only know that he has an amazing mommy with lots of great education! :)

Alicia L. said...

Barrett is so adorable. My favorite is the close-up of him. Those eyes! Who can resist!

Good luck in school this week! Exciting time for you. I'm sure it will be so hard to leave Bear, but at least you know he'll be in good hands. Two days a week, you can do it!

By the way, I love all the photo collages you make. I've made some in photoshop but it's much easier to through mosiac-maker. Here's the link: http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
All you do is upload your photos and it will create whatever you want. It's really easy and fun to play around with. Give it a try.