Wednesday, December 19, 2007

latest pictures

Yes, I do like to dress my son in sweaters. This is another sweater I made a long time ago. I think it brings out the blue in his eyes.
I am so happy that I have some snacks! My mom is starving me! Can't you tell?!?
Cousin Bella, Aunt Jen, and Uncle Ben came by last night and Aunt Jen gave Barrett his first haircut. Doesn't he look handsome? He sat very still in his highchair for most of the haircut, then we had to bribe him with food to stay still so she could finish it.
And here he is eating his lunch. He has become quite the picky eater. His favorite foods are meat sticks, cheese, yogurt, and snacks. He also likes bananas and peaches, but is not so fond of the veggies right now. But I keep putting 'em on his tray hoping he'll eat them.
We hope everyone is geared up for Christmas, we are looking forward to celebrating Barrett's first. Will post some pictures of him playing with boxes after the holidays. Merry Christmas everyone!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looking good Bear. I like the sweater and the new haircut!