Sunday, December 16, 2007

Almost Done!

If you are interested in seeing my final project for my Cultural Studies class, Click Here. I changed the format from a Blog to a Wiki. Just make sure you click on "Sidebar" on the right side of the page so you can navigate to the other pages. The page that comes up is the Introduction; there are two more sections to read. You can get the gist of the argument without viewing the videos as well.

I am so glad this semester is coming to an end! I have pretty much finished my papers for my Writing Center class, am just waiting for some feedback before I do my final revisions. I just have an at home final on Thursday and then I am done! YEAH! Four whole weeks to relax and play with Barrett. I am hoping next semester is a little easier - although it probably won't be "easier" just different. I am only taking one class, but I also have to do my final Portfolio (it is the equivalent of a thesis, but meant for people not going on to Doctorate degrees), which is a lot of work on its own. I will also be continuing my work in the Writing Center as well as doing a Writing Fellowship for a Basic Writing Composition course - I will work solely with that class as their writing tutor. Should be fun and I am looking forward to it! Am looking even more forward to May when I graduate!

Will post some new pictures of Bear this week. Maybe I can figure out how to upload some video that we took of him with our new camcorder.

No comments: