Monday, December 3, 2007

10 months and getting into trouble!

I think I have been in Blog blah... not because I don't want to blog but because I have been so swamped with school work. The semester doesn't end until the 20th for me and I am just exhausted. Going to school with a baby is very difficult, for anyone considering finishing school and having a baby, I recommend finishing school first. Not that I would ever trade Barrett or being a mom for school, it is just a lot easier to do the school thing without a baby to care for.

Well, enough of that, here are some pictures of Barrett fromt the last few weeks. If you look real close you can see his new teeth in some of these pics. (If you click on the picture and open it in a new window you may be able to zoom in).

Best friends

You can see his teeth in this one, but they had just popped out so they aren't too visible yet.

We had to put our Christmas tree in "jail' so Barrett and Chuie wouldn't get into it.

Barrett has pulled himself to a stand once. I think I was overly excited because he won't do it now, but he does love to stand up and walk around furniture. He takes off like he can walk without help when you hold his hands, it is kind of scary cause he will let go. You should hear how excited he gets, it is really cute. He so wants to be a big boy!

See, even "jail" can't keep me away fromt he tree. (Another good one to zoom in on to see his teeth).

I had to get him this Grinch toy at Hallmark, I think he likes it.

When I saw this picture I cracked up; it is one thing to get the dog looking funny, but look at the expression on Barrett's face.

JoAnn sent us home with the walker last week and Barrett is in seventh heaven. He absolutely loves that thing... of course, this has also led to him getting into my plants and the bookshelf. Look at the pile under the walker!






Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like you have been incredible busy. It will be nice when the 20th finally comes. Looks like you have a busy little boy too! I love all his cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Oh Good I was going thru Barrett withdrawal . .new pictures.. school and baby is tough. . .hang in there it is all worthwhile. .and one day you will blink your eyes and he will be 16 and going out on dates! Love Lourill

Anonymous said...

Barrett looks like he has struck oil with his walker taking him to new places where he has never been before! Way to go Barrett..of course this means he gets faster and you get slower...everytime he wipes out a shelf you will have a deeper appreciation for his new found momentum. See you on Thursday!..Chooks