Friday, October 12, 2007

This week in pictures

Here are a few pictures from the last week or so...
My Grandma made these little moccasins for Bear and now that it is cold enough I just had to put them on him. We dressed him up to hang out with Owen, but of course by the time I picked him up he was in a new outfit cause he is such a messy eater.
Speaking of eating, someone really does not like to have his face cleaned. This is the "here comes the evil washcloth" face.
Kimball calls this the puffy sweater outfit. When I was pregnant I made this outfit for him. I think he looks pretty cute. Don't worry Dad, it won't fit him for long - I do have more handmade sweaters though ; )
By the way, the results of my poll are in... according to poll goers the dirll incident was Kimball's fault. But in all fairness, and to save my marriage, I think we were equally at fault. I am known to be accident prone and shoudl have paid more attention to my surroundings, however, Kimball did leave the drill in an awkward position. We are equally at fault. Babe, you happy now : )
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love those little moccasins/ He is looking more grown up all the time, I can't wait to see him again and kiss those squishy cheeks.