Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Change

Bear's favorite place to hang out is under the coffee table. He especially enjoys this place when Chuie visits him. If I could just get a little closer...
so determined.
Well, I guess I will just chew on this book instead.
I love this picture! Notice the plant in the background? Well that is gone, someone likes to pull on the leaves... was tired of fighting with him about it.
I broke down and decided I needed a change. Actually, I was tired of Bear pulling my hair and I wanted something with a little less maintenance.
Here is my "before": (excuse the self portraits)

and my "after".
Kimball's reaction: "Well, it's short." Thanks Babe.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the short hair!!! That's how I remember my favorite ex-wife. I think you look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I've done the same thing...just 2 weeks ago I decided to lose 3-4 inches and added layers...I feel like a new person (but still a sophisticated mom).