Sunday, July 1, 2007

A-OK

Just wanted to post a quick note to let everyone know that my gallbladder surgery went well. I am still in a bit of pain but the vicodin helps with that. I guess my gallbadder had more stones than they originally thought and it was definitely not working. It's funny cause the worst part of the pain is my neck and shoulders which is from the gas they used to blow up my stomach so they could see everything. Barrett was a superstar while I was incapacitated which was a huge relief for me. Will post some pictures soon. By the way, Barrett turned 5 months on Friday too! I can't believe how quickly he is growing up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend. . .Be gentle with yourself for a good month. and I have learned that once you have a lap surgery ( where they use CO2 to poof up your stomach and you get that shoulder pain) that the next time you have one it can be a somewhat more painful recovery cuz when they poof you up again it stretches scar tissue, etc. Hopefully you won't need a lap surgery again. ...Lourill