Friday, July 27, 2007

Juneau

Here are some pictures from our Juneau leg... they are not in sequential order...
This is my cousin Mark and his family: Jessica and daughter Sequia. Mark, Barrett, and I.
Sequia.
Godmother Lourill and her daughter Rachael with the Bear.
Friend of the family Celina playing with Barrett.
Great Grandma Beth and Barrett.
Uncle Mick and his family.
Uncle Dave and his family.
Aunt Judy and Bear.
Aunt Sherill and Bear.
Kimball and I on the Westy (my Uncle Rudy and Aunt Judy's boat).

Uncle Rudy with Bear on the Westy.
The whole family on the Westy.
A beautiful Juneau day : )
Here are Mick and Liza at my uncle's bar/restaurant, The Sandbar.
Uncle Johnny, Nina and my mom.
Cousin Tauna and Uncle Jerry.
Bear, Uncle Jerry and my mom.
Uncle Jerry, Aunt Judy, Uncle Johnny and Mom.
At the Alaskan Brewery.
Surprise Uncle Mick!
Uncle Punky and Aunt Betty with Bear.
Barrett loves faces!

No comments: