Friday, July 27, 2007

Fairbanks

The whole reason we planned this trip to Alaska:
Gabe and Tessa's wedding... aren't they a beautiful couple?
We had a group baptism... at my Aunt's church. Here is Winter. She was a little freaked out about the baptism. I have to tell this funny story. Winter went to church with Meg and saw Jesus on the crucifix. She asked Meg who that was and Meg answered. "That's Jesus Christ, he died for our sins." Winter then said, "And they just left him like that?" Oh, the things children say!
Barrett at his baptism.
Isabelle.
Ebin.

This is my Aunt Meg and Uncle Gary's backyard! We had family pictures done in Fairbanks. These are not the professional photographers pics, these are the candid shots. My dad, Aunt Meg, Grandma, and Uncle Drew. This is not a flattering picture, but it is my favorite one of Ebin.
This is Ebin's mom, Holly in her brother's wedding.
Gabe (the groom) and Gary (his dad).
Auntie Meg in her first photo with the Bear.
Bear on his first plane ride.
My Aunt Meg's cat weighs more than Barrett. Her name is Niko but I affectionately renamed her "Square Kitty" due to her square shape.
Here we are at the Alyeska pipeline.
Isabelle and Barrett... something about those binkies.
Very nice, sorry guys, but this was too funny.
My cousin Katie's family with Barrett. Brian, Rory, Robin and Rachel.
Cousin Katie with Barrett at his baptism.
These female 2 year old moose were in my Aunt's backyard daily. They put out a salt lick that was apparently irresistable.
This one is a male.
This is just a small snippet of the pictures we took. We actually had to load some to a disk after using up 2 memory cards!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks like you had a great time! Alaska is such a beautiful place, can't wait to go there someday.