Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Who is that bearded guy in the funny outfit?

We went to see Santa today. Barrett wasn't quite sure what to think. He almost refused to sit on Santa's lap, but I finally coaxed him into it.
Of course, promptly after taking these pictures he ran to me for a hug, and I leaned over, with the camera around my neck, and whacked him in the eye. Oh, I felt terrible. As if he didn't already have some issues with Santa, now I have ruined him for life.
On a lighter note, I went to the doc today for the 27 week check-up/glucose test and I am still measuring 2 weeks big. Doc says there is no way we are going to 40 weeks - yipee! We will do an ultrasound at 38 weeks to see how big the baby is and most likely plan an induction at 39 weeks, unless, of course, he is huge, in which case we may have to plan a C-section. Hoping for the natural delivery...
So be on the look out for a new Lowry boy around Valentine's Day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good ole' Bear looks a little reluctant to sit on Santa's lap. He sure is growing up to fast. It will do him so good to have a sibling to play with besides his sister, Chuie! Watch out for the Griffin! Love you...happy thanksgiving...Cks