Friday, September 12, 2008

What's going on?

Our little Barrett loves to play with the telephone. Luckily, we don't have long distance on our home line so if he does call someone it shouldn't cost us more than a good laugh. The other day I was talking to Kimball on the office phone and Barrett picked up the phone in the living room. Now, the phone in the living room is not at his level so he had to climb on the recliner and stand on the arm to reach it. Little stinker....
I love this picture of Barrett.... he just loves playing in the water.

Here I am at 16 1/2 weeks. I have only gained 4 pounds so far compared to the 15 I gained with Barrett at this point. I am measuring about a week ahead, which is how I measured with Barrett. We have our ultrasound on the 24th and I can't wait to find out what this one is.... Any guesses? Take my poll and put in your guess.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: