Friday, March 21, 2008

Future Dentist?

Barrett is obsessed with Chuie's teeth. Poor dog. I wonder if this means he will follow the family profession and become a dentist? Or maybe just a dog dentist?


We have to clean all of the pacifiers out from under Barrett's bed at least a couple times a week. I just did it this afternoon and this is what Bear decided to do with them...

But he couldn't decide which one to keep in his mouth!

Last night he was so funny. He kept putting his cup on his shoulder and every time I would put it on his tray he would put it right back. Guess its no longer a chip on the shoulder but a cup : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi from GCks...I missed seeing you this week, Barrett! Hope you had a fun Easter. I broke my elbow while in SD so I might need to talk to your mom about next week. I will see you this weekend.....dog hugs to you!

Alicia L. said...

Chuie is such a good sport. Yep, looks like Barrett could have some of those dental genes in him.

Jen said...

He is getting such a cute personality. I love the cup on the shoulder, they do the funniest things for no reason at all.