Friday, March 14, 2008

Dirt Biker, Make-up Artist, and Little Scholar

Barrett has developed several new personalities. He a little biker:
These are for you, Grandma Chooks!
A little makeup artist! Bear is absolutely obsessed with my makeup drawer. I can't bring him in the bathroom without him pulling out all my makeup and makeup brushes!
And, he is a little scholar. This is what he was doing under my desk while I was working on my thesis.... at least he was entertained, right?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Offical bulletin: Beware of a multi talented almost 14 month old with the great potential of taking your house apart. Wearing only a grin, he will smear your makeup on the wall and go on to totally immobilze any computer cords. He is a known canine wrestler of record. Stand back and let this speeder race by on his red roadster bike. Consider this your only warning! GCks

Alicia L. said...

Barrett is so cute. Yes, what is it with kids and makeup? My kids were/are the same way. Love the bike too.

Jen said...

What a cute little grin. The pictures tell all, he looks so mischievous tearing your house apart. I love it!