Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy First Birthday Barrett!

Today is my little boy's first birthday... he is no longer a baby! I know I should be excited, but I am kind of sad that he is growing up so quickly.
Here are some pictures from his birthday party on Saturday (thanks to Jason for being the photographer!)
I just have to share the funny faces!
Eating cake.... I made carrot cake from scratch and it was soooo good!
Yummy, this tastes so good!
Thanks to everyone for coming to the party, it was a lot of fun.
Check out this link for more pictures.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Barrett!! I can't believe it's already been a year. We miss you guys.

Alicia L. said...

Happy Birthday to Barrett! We've been thinking about him today! Can't believe he's a year already. Doesn't it go so fast. Great pictures. He looks so grown up sporting his new haircut. What a handsome little man he is! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Barrett, Grandma Ck's forgot to call and sing you happy birthday! I guess I will this next Thursday. I have been off to LV painting and having fun. You sure look handsome in those pictures! Love, G,Ma Cks