Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Adventures of Barrett

My mom and I took Barrett to the park the other day, he wasn't quite sure what to think of this ride.
He was a little happier when Grandma was close by.
I also took him to get another haircut, he wasn't quite sure what to think of that either. He did still still for pretty much the whole time though. The tongue is on his list of favorite things to do as well.
Now his favorite thing is Chuie, of course. Poor dog, Barrett climbs all over her and she just sits there. She does growl at him if he is starting to really bother her but he just thinks that is funny. When you ask him what Chuie says, he growls. I don't think her method is working, especially since she would never bite him.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barrett looks like he is so happy but Chu looks like she is just puttin' up with the mauling. What a cute haircut...starting to look more like a little boy instead of a baby...sad to see him grow up so fast. Looking forward to the B Party this weekend. Bappy Hirthday to Barrett!
Love, G'Ma Cks

Amanda said...

Hi Jenny! This is Jen's sister Amanda. I just wanted to tell you thank you for the enfamil coupons. I got those today and I think I can use them. Thanks again. Your little boy is sure growing up fast. Looks like you have a lot of fun!

The Mairs family said...

Hi Jenny! Barrett is quite handsome. It is quite a ride huh? I am going to add you guys to our blog. See you on his birthday.

Jen said...

I love all of the faces he makes. He looks so handsome with his new haircut.