Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Mariachi Man and other things

I just thought this was a super cute picture. Barrett went to the doctor last week for his 9 month check, he is a very happy boy.
He weighed in at 25.8 lbs and he his 31 3/4 inches long. He is 97% for head and weight and off the charts in height.
Bear has starting sleeping face down on his hands, you can see the imprints on his face from his fingers - no, I am not beating him.
Barrett also really likes his snacks, he is very into feeding himself.
Here is a picture of Bear playing guitar with his Daddy. Maybe we have a little musician on our hands too!

By the way, as I mentioned in my post below, my cultural study is of a sexual nature. If you find this offensive, DO NOT look at it. I would appreciate Constructive Feedback as this is a school assignment in which I will be receiving a grade. I realize that some of you will find the videos offensive; however, you can read the text without looking at the videos if you are interested in helping me with the assignment, if not, that is fine too. Thanks.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen said...

Bear is so cute. I can't believe his 9 months stats! He is getting so huge!! You grow em big I guess :).I haven't had a chance to read your other blog. I will though!

Anonymous said...

Bear is getting so big...don't see him for a week and he just gets longer and longer. He looks totally bewildered in these pictures....I am glad I can leave comments on this blog finally..Chooks the turkey cooker