Saturday, November 10, 2007

Finally!

Well, Barrett finally cut his first tooth. It only took him 9 months, 1 week, and 4 days, but it is finally here. We have yet to see the little bugger, but my Grandma babysat last night and pointed out that she felt something sharp in his mouth and that she thought he had cut a tooth; of course, we were totally clueless :) I felt in his mouth this morning and sure enough, there is a tooth there. He won't let me see it though, I guess he is keeping it to himself for now; but nonetheless, it is there!

Hopefully, he will show off those pearly whites soon so I can snap a picture of him, but until then we will just have to go with feeling it.

Last night we had a lovely dinner to celebrate Deana, JoAnn and I's birthdays this month. It was really fun... good to see everyone! And happy birthday to the ladies!

Happy Birthday to my best friend for over TWENTY years, Trina! Can't believe we have known each other that long. Love ya lots!

3 comments:

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! Yay for teeth, I think? Now comes the biting.

Ben said...

Happy Birthday. Glad to hear Bear has teeth...although a toothless bear may be funny.