Friday, May 25, 2007

Who's the Man?

The litle man has had a very busy week...

Practicing my sitting skills Chewing on this cat, my Big Grandma's neighbors gave me... yummy!
A little collage of Great, Great Aunt Mary's birthday party
Bouncing in my jumper
Practicing some tummy time and sticking my tongue out
More tummy time and some giggles
Just being me... super cool
This weekend my Aunt Linda is coming to visit from Eugene, OR. We will be taking the boat out on Sunday, Bear's first boat ride. Then, on Tuesday we head off to Seattle.

So, Mom's... Barrett used to take a bottle just fine, then a couple of weeks ago he decided who only wants me and refuses the bottle. I have tried just about every bottle they carry at Babies R Us. I got him to drink some prune juice out of the bottle and he will take a cup, but does anyone have any suggestions for me. I am a little worried since I am going back to school in August and have to leave him for 7 hours two days a week. Thanks!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen said...

He is such a cute little man. Have you tried a fast flowing nipple on the bottle? Bella refused the bottle for a while too and now she is just fine? Maybe just a phase, keep trying different bottles. Don't give up.

Jenny said...

I hope you are right and it is just a phase. Guess I will just have to keep offering it to him. I suppose if he is hungry he will eat. Thanks Jen!

Anonymous said...

Be careful on your trip!!! You will be glad to get home...gaurantee that!! Hope your mom's car is big enough for all of Barrett's gear!! Have fun!
G. Chooks