Monday, February 9, 2009

Two year portraits

Here are some scans of Barrett's two year portraits. I think they turned out pretty darn cute!



We had to get some baby belly and Bear pictures too!

Speaking of baby bellies... I went to my ultrasound this morning (thanks JoAnn for coming with me!) and it looks like this new little guy is already weighing about 9 lbs 8 0z and is measuring at 41 weeks. They said he was going to be chunky! I go to the doctor tomorrow for my 38 week check, but it looks like I will end up having a c-section since he will be close to 10 at delivery! Good grief! I just about had a heart attack at the appt - especially when they told me the initial numbers wer 9 lbs 13 oz! At 38 weeks! That is crazy!!! Glad I am having him a week early!!!

3 comments:

The Mairs family said...

These pics are so sweet Jenny! I love them! Barrett is a little man, he is so cute!

Anonymous said...

CUTE! I think he should model for Oshkosh or Carters!

Lourill

Anonymous said...

See you tomorrow.......Gma Cks