Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Camper

We just went camping this past weekend at Lucky Peak. Luckily, we had pretty decent weather. Here are some pictures in a slideshow from our trip and also a few from before we left. A couple pictures are below that I thought were extra cute!


Happy Guy!


Walking with Dad on the dock.


First roasted marshmallow ever!!! Yummy!


I am loving this camping stuff!

Oh, and I graduated. This is the only picture I have of me in my grad gear... I was so hot I took it off before I found Kimball!


4 comments:

Jen said...

What a fun camping trip! I love Bear's cute smiles, he seems like such a happy kid. Congratulations on graduating. That is so exciting and such a great accomplishment. Good job!

CathyandScott said...

I am so proud of you! Congrats. Are you done with School now or are you going for your PHD? : )

Anonymous said...

When's the next Lowry/Stanley dna love child coming?

Anonymous said...

What a trip you had. I loved the pictutes and the little movie! You better watch out or you will not be able to keep that kid in the house. He is jut a little guy with his dog and loving life! We are off to northern idaho...
Love, G'ma Cks