Monday, February 11, 2008

Mona Vie

I have to tell you about this amazing product that a friend of mine told me about. It is called Mona Vie. It is a juice blend made from 19 fruits; the main fruit being the acai berry. The juice is not only delicious, but it does amazing things for your body. I have been drinking it for about 2 weeks and I have noticed a dramatic increase in my energy levels and I am able to fally asleep and stay asleep at night. But the best part for me has been NO HEADACHES. As you know, I have suffered from migraines for years and years, but since I have started the juice I have not had a single headache. This is amazing for me; I was taking 4 advil and 4 tylenol minimum a day.
I am so impressed by this product that I have decided to tell everyone I know about it. If you are interested in trying it for yourself let me know.





No comments: