Monday, March 26, 2007

First Anniversary come and gone...

Well, Kimball and I celebrated our first anniversary on Saturday. I can't believe it has already been a year, but my oh my, how things have changed. The addition of Little Barrett has definitely changed our lives, but I think we both agree it has all been worth it. Kimball and I celebrated with dinner at the Red Feather downtown. We met there almost 2 1/2 years ago and thought it was only fitting to celebrate there. Barrett went to Big Grandma's house... not only was this our anniversary but it was our first date since the baby. It was kind of nice to have some adult time together but our conversation still seemed to revolve around the baby... see, things have definitely changed. And by the way, our wedding cake was still the best cake I have ever tasted. I actually broke into it Friday night because I couldn't stand it any longer. I actually craved that cake when I was pregnant...

No comments: