Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Still Waiting

Well, I am now 40 weeks and 2 days pregnant. We have set an induction date for Monday the 29th at 5am so there is an end in sight. I can do 5 more days! I can't believe we will be holding our little son in less than a week. My parents are convinced the baby will make his arrival sooner than his induction date but I am not holding my breath. Need to have Kimball take another picture of my big belly before he gets here. I will post it as soon as I have one. Please keep your fingers crossed for an easy, problem-free delivery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new Blog Jenny... great idea. Im hopein' and prayin' for you, that it will be quick, easy and everyone will be perfect! Talk to you soon... and can't wait to see the little guy.
toodles,
~Jason

Anonymous said...

Auntie Meg loves a good blog... and I am sure pulling for you pushing soon. You've kept up the family tradition of going over your due date. Just don't hang out too long, it just makes them bigger babies. Love you like crazy.... stay strong.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Jenny!!!! We are planning on going up to the cabin just so you would go into labor! It is so cold outside that little Barrett probably just wants to stay where it is nice and warm!!!

Love, Grandma Chooks